A brand’s image is a significant factor that weighs into a consumer’s decision to buy. If you’re currently in good standing in your industry, it’s obvious to you by now that reputations aren’t built in a day. They require a strong dedication to customer satisfaction. Yet, no matter how long it took you to build the positive outlook of your brand, your reputation can crumble over a slight miscommunication or mishandling of customer feedback. For this reason, our COO, Julia Becker Collins, and Communications Manager, Catrina Gardner, hosted a Business Bootcamp webinar discussing the keys to protecting your brand’s reputation.
What You’ll Learn About Reputation Management
This webinar is ideal for entrepreneurs looking to build and maintain a strong rapport with their audience and for established business owners who want to maintain the reputation they worked so hard to build. Our COO, Julia Becker Collins, and Communications Manager, Catrina Gardner, will provide valuable insights, such as:
- Acknowledging positive reviews, especially since they are so hard to come by in business
- Addressing negative reviews in a way that appreciates the customer’s feedback
- Learning how each of the review platforms interacts with one another
- Understanding how reviews influence consumers’ buying decisions
- Responding to reviews and social media comments as a means to show engagement
- Using negative reviews as a way to learn from your mistakes and improve operations
You will also learn the importance of claiming ownership of your business on Google and how to set up a system to receive notifications every time someone leaves a review about your business.
Business Bootcamp: What You Don’t Do Can Hurt You
Enjoy the video below or watch it on Facebook. We also have a growing catalog of informative webinars covering other topics on our Facebook Page, including further discussions about customer communication like Facing Crises with Candid Communication and Planting Seeds with Social Media. If you have any questions or opinions, leave a comment – we’re always excited to hear from our audience!
Further Reading on Protecting Your Brand Online
To find more information about reputation management and how to interact with consumers, check out our blogs. Here are a few posts you might find helpful:
- Keys to Successful Brand Reputation Management
- Marketing PSA: Always Respond to Negative Reviews
- Reputation Management: Who Reviews the Reviews?
- Should I Respond to Yelp Reviews?
- Taking the Sociopath Out of Social Media for Your Brand
- Win Sales Remotely by Building Virtual Customer Rapport
Implementing a proactive management strategy into your marketing plan goes a long way in protecting your brand’s reputation. Sometimes your customers just want to be heard, and if you respond to their feedback the right way, not only do you have a chance of restoring their trust, but you also have a chance to reflect positively on those reading the reviews. At Vision Advertising, we’re well aware of the importance of addressing customer complaints and praise in the right way as part of our brand management services. If you’re interested in building maintaining your reputation, contact us today.