While as individuals we’ve all had experience with social media, as a marketing tool for a business, social media is an entirely different beast. Julia Becker Collins has partnered with the Massachusetts Innovation Network to bring her “Making Social Media Work for You” webinar crash course to their audience of startups, business advisors, and innovators. She shares how to use these kinds of platforms to best promote to and communicate with their target audiences. Now it’s available for all to watch and learn from!
Making Social Media Work for You: A Webinar
Vision Advertising’s COO Julia Becker Collins has years of experience not only in helping New England clients leverage their social media into improved sales and PR, but also in public speaking. In this webinar with the Mass Innovation Network, she goes over how social media should factor into the business strategy of all businesses, from eager startups to established brands. From how to market your brand on social media to using the right platforms, this workshop acts as a foundation for successful social media marketing, answering questions like:
- Why do I need social media marketing?
- How do I stand out from my competition?
- How can I promote my products and services on social media?
- What platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) should I focus on?
- How do I gain attention, likes, comments, and followers?
- What content should I share? What are the common pitfalls and blunders?
Why You Should Watch This Marketing Webinar
Your audience isn’t on every platform. So why are you? Many businesses approach social media marketing like personal social media. Without understanding the differences, your audience, and their behaviors, businesses can fail to gain traction on social media. What if we told you that people aged 55-64 are more than twice as likely to engage with branded content than those 28 or younger? Or that posts published on Thursday and Friday receive the highest engagement? Or that pizza is the most popular Instagrammed food? This social media course might be 101, but you need to start from the ground up when it comes to social media for businesses.
Additional Videos and Reading on Social Media Marketing
Interested in learning more about social media for business? Check out the following videos and articles on our blog:
- CWE Webinar: Going from Zero to Hero on Instagram for Business
- 10 Common Mistakes of Social Media Marketing
- Understanding Facebook Business with Meta Business Suite
- Branding Your Company’s Leadership on Social Media
- Business Bootcamp: Social Media Trends for 2023
Many of the above videos star our COO Julia Becker Collins. If you’re interested in having her speak for your organization, learn more about booking her as a speaker here. She’s spoken on a variety of marketing, business, and personal topics in in-person seminars, webinars, podcasts, and more. If you’re interested in learning more about how a marketing agency like Vision Advertising can help you with your social media marketing and more, contact us today.