Video content is growing to be more and more popular to many businesses for a marketing tactic. It has grown so much that it’s almost expected that you have a video on your website. Video marketing has become a huge part of digital marketing and according to HubSpot, 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool and has gone up 63% over the last year. Read on to learn more about different videos you can create for your company and the benefits of utilizing this tool.
Make Your Video Interesting
How? A huge seller, especially for clients looking to use your product and services, is that they want to see who is behind your company and products. Creating a video based around your staff and adding humor into it will direct the viewers’ attention to it. Show your companies personal style and let your personality shine through. Creating videos around your companies’ culture will make people want to work with you.
What Videos Do I Create?
There are so many different ideas for videos that you can use. Some that are more serious to show off your expertise, or some that are more fun to show your companies culture. Here are a few ideas to kick off your videos:
- How to videos: People are always watching videos on how to do something. Step by step instructions on how to write a blog, how to create good content, how to prepare for client meetings, on-boarding new clients, and any tips for how to deal with difficult clients.
- Tutorials: Similar to how to videos, but instead of a video of someone on the camera, you can also record your screen and do a voice over and explain setting up a website, a blog, or how to use the product you are selling.
- Frequently asked questions: Creating a video to answer their questions will make them so happy, you did all the work for them they didn’t even have to ask the question. Going along with trending topics in the market, how you run your business, and any other questions you often get from people.
- Video series: Get people hooked onto your video blogs by creating a series that will have people continuing to come back, driving more traffic to your page. The best way to have a video series is to talk about a broad subject such as social media, blogging, content marketing, etc., that has the information to create multiple videos.
- Office culture: Another way to get people to want to work with you, for you, or buy your product is to create fun videos that show off how fun your office can be by creating a meet the team video, holiday videos, etc.
The Benefits of Video Blogging
There are so many different benefits for your company if you decide to utilize videos to your content schedule. Not only is it a great way to personalize your company, but it’s also a great way to sharpen your presentation skills and work on another area of expertise to make your company even more marketable.
Personalize Your Product or Company
The biggest benefit to creating videos for your website or social media is being able to put a face on your business for your clients or potential clients to see. Potential buyers, clients, employees, love to see that you’re passionate about the company you work for, the product, or service that you’re selling. Using video to showcase your excitement and energy while also using blogs to showcase your writing and technical skills will draw more people to work with you.
Videos Capture Limited Attention
Let’s put it this way, would you rather watch a video that is describing how to do something, or read an article on it? People want their content right now and they don’t want to wait for it. If you are producing videos and posting them on your website or social media, providing “on-demand” content, it will drive more people to you.
Are you thinking about starting up your very own video blog? With the help of Vision Advertising, we can be there to assist you in the process. To learn more about video blogging, contact us today. We are experts in what we do from content creation to website design and development.