If you’re the organized person that appreciates detail, sees the clear path between what needs to be done and how to do it, and you love to help others succeed, this may be your dream job. We’re excited to create this brand-new position to help Vision Advertising continue its growth trajectory.
In this role, you’ll be primarily responsible for three major functions, in no particular order:
- Lateral project management, ensuring that marketing plans are executed on-schedule and in the manner envisioned. You’ll have the autonomy to craft and implement a project management system as you see fit.
- Researching, creating, modifying, assessing, and presenting internal and client marketing plans.
- Working hands-on with clients, responsible for implementation of select marketing activities such as email marketing, social media, and side-support of your peers’ tasks.
This is a varied role where you will never get bored. This role is built for the team-oriented project manager who thrives at defining clear pathways to complete goals, sees the big picture of what needs to be done and why, and that can manage multiple things at once, keeping them straight. Our ideal fit will see the value of creating, managing, and executing, and the role each aspect plays in the overall success of each clients’ programs and the position itself.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Project management skills, including: managing up, laterally, and down; agile problem solver, focus on the best and highest use of time; knows the value of both efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supreme communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Innate sense of urgency and priority.
- Adept researcher, knowing what questions to ask, how to draw useful conclusions and develop strategies from same.
- Ability to switch gears on the fly, such as from planning to doing, or similar.
- Keen eye toward continual assessment and improvement of legacy and new marketing plans, both in strategy and execution.
- Big picture thinking, ability to understand layered objectives.
- Strong writing and editing skills. Grammar nerds
- Short-form writing to include social media, emails, and texts.
- Long-form writing to include marketing plans.
- Comfortable with and be in support of time-tracking software.
- Must have own reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Own a smartphone.
- Ability to walk up and down a minimum of two (2) flights of stairs unassisted.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree helpful, not required
- Project management software experience, preferably Asana
- Microsoft 365 Suite
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Facebook Business Manager
- Salary commensurate with experience and total offering
- Full time, based at our Westborough, MA office
- Unlimited paid time off after 90 days
- Laptop provided
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home opportunities
- Eligible for bonuses and commissions
Please apply on the Vision Advertising web site with your resume, writing samples, and cover letter. When it comes to your cover letter, here’s your chance to shine! Let it showcase your creativity, writing skills, and wit. We’d love to learn a little about how you manage your time and organize yourself. Bonus points for originality – show us why you’re THE person for the job!