Vision Advertising is hosting a series of workshops for business owners and marketers, on social media, branding, photography, web design, and Instagram photography – just to name a few. Over the course of these intimate, 2-hour workshops, our experts will guide you through various marketing and business topics.
Due to circumstances, our workshop series for the rest of the year has been postponed. Instead, we’re doing regular webinar interviews and how-tos on our sister site, Vision University. You can sign up there to view previous webinars, or sign up for future ones on our Facebook Events Page.
Who are these workshops perfect for?
- Small business owners
- Marketing professionals
- Business founders in early-stage or pre-launch
- Professionals looking to take a side business and make it their full-time business
What you need to know & what you need to bring
- Parking: ample free parking surrounds our building
- Bring your laptop and be prepared to take notes and engage with us
- Bring your questions – there will be time for Q & A
- Bring your business cards – there will be time for networking at the start and end
Want to bring our workshops to you?
Interested in having our marketing and business workshops come to your business, conference, or meeting? We can create a workshop that meets your needs and helps to facilitate your goals. Julia Becker Collins has presented our workshops at conferences, annual meetings, networking groups, professional development seminars, and been the guest on a number of podcasts. Reach out to us directly to make this happen.
Can you save me a seat?
Registration will be available soon for all of these workshops. See a topic you want to make sure you’re on the list for? Contact us using the button below, and we’ll save a seat for you!