Your audience isn’t on every platform. So why are you?
It’s 2019 so we should all have a basic grasp on social media, right? Well, what if we told you that people aged 55-64 are more than twice as likely to engage with branded content than those 28 or younger? Or that posts published on Thursday and Friday receive the highest engagement? Or that pizza is the most popular Instagrammed food? Do you still feel like a social media guru?
Vision Advertising is hosting a social media workshop for business owners and marketers to understand the basics of how social media factors should factor into their business. From how to market your brand on social media to selecting the right platforms, this workshop acts as a foundation for successful social media marketing. Over the course of the 2-hour workshop, our own COO Julia Beckers Collins will guide you through accelerating your brand on social media.
Social Media 101: What to Expect
Get knowledge from an experienced digital marketing agency who managed dozens of clients social media accounts. Get the answers to the most common questions of social media marketing like:
- Why do I need social media marketing?
- How do I stand out from my competition?
- How can I promote my products and services on social media?
- What platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) should I focus on?
- How do I gain attention, likes, comments, and followers?
- What content should I share? What are the common pitfalls and blunders?
Who this workshop is perfect for:
- Small business owners
- Marketing professionals
- Business founders in early-stage or pre-launch
- Professionals looking to take a side business and make it their full-time business
What you need to know & what you need to bring:
- Parking: ample free parking surrounds our building
- Bring your laptop and be prepared to take notes and engage with us via your own social media pages
- Bring your social media questions – there will be time for Q & A
- Bring your business cards – there will be time for networking at the start and end
- If you are not able to attend for any reason, please cancel your ticket in advance so that another professional from the waitlist can attend. This is an intimate workshop that always sells out. We want to make sure that we have enough space for everyone that’s able to attend.
The workshop will run for approximately 2 hours with a Q&A session at the end. Users will be given a presentation and walk through how to set up accounts and branding for their business’ social media account. Please bring your laptops. You will be provided with takeaways and other collateral in line with the workshop
Where: Vision Advertising HQ
When: 3:00 PM on July 30, 2019
15 Person Limit. Waitlist available.
Light refreshments will be available. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions before the event.
Get Your Seat in the Workshop
Because of the small workshop sizes to provide better training, spots fill up quickly. Please use the link below to claim your spot via Eventbrite. If you have any questions about the workshop, please fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.