College students! Are you looking for a really fun internship where you can do meaningful things that make a difference in a small company? Our remote Social Media Internship is a robust program where you will learn more in your one semester with us than you could even imagine.
When your internship is complete, we help you with your resume, give you a detailed letter of recommendation that you will have earned and point you towards some allied companies for a job if one isn’t available with us. If one IS available with us, you’ll have the first opportunity to apply.
(Please note: this internship is unpaid.)
Interns typically will join us for about 24 hours per week during the Fall and Spring semesters and between 16-20 hours per week during the Summer semester. We are excited to meet students that are hungry to learn, are highly spirited, and motivated to go above and beyond for themselves. Our interns love their time spent with us because it teaches them more than they ever imagined, all while they have fun.
We are eager to work with students and help them build knowledge, skills, and experience to meet and exceed college credit requirements.
When you complete your internship with Vision Advertising, you will be amazed at how much you learned, and how many challenges you pushed through that you didn’t think you could when you first started.
Some of the projects our remote interns get to help with:
- Content Creation for Facebook and Instagram
- Content management
- Photo/video editing
- Hashtag research and hashtag bank creation
- Engagement and page management for Facebook and Instagram
- Routine page optimization
- Weekly reporting
- Basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Laptop or desktop computer (tablets/Ipads do not meet the requirement)
- Microphone and camera (either through a laptop or externally) to be used for video presentations
- Reliable internet access for every day of the internship
- Quiet place to work & take phone & video calls
Interested? Awesome! READ THIS FIRST, and then apply via the link below. Internships with Vision Advertising are not paid, and therefore schedules offer maximum flexibility.
(Please no phone calls.)