Vision Advertising is an inbound marketing agency, with a solid clientele and fantastic internal team. Clients value our commitment to results, and excellent service with genuine relationships. Our job is to drive demand and increase sales for our clients through the programs that we create and execute.
You’ll be a part of the team that’s responsible for the inbound marketing and community outreach of 50+ clients across New England, with a focus on restaurants and bars but including industries such as manufacturing and insurance. A day at the office can include anything from lighthearted conversations about the latest meme, to a fast-paced and spirited strategy session for an exciting new direction in a client’s program, to a spur-of-the-moment photoshoot. Every day brings new opportunity and a new chance to delight and facilitate success.
You will be responsible for the daily social media management of many of our client’s programs that exist on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. In your role, you’ll be creating and scheduling content for posting, capturing and editing relevant imagery and short social video, instituting and overseeing advertising programs, exploring new social networks and new ideas, developing plans and strategies, reporting on program results, and collaborating with management to create programs, consulting with clients, and providing metrics with action plans.
You will work with your direct manager, project manager, and the marketing team to manage all social properties, engage with followers, and track key social media metrics. You must have a passion for translating data into actionable insights, excellent judgment on how to engage with followers, and a great feel for each client’s brand voice.
Collaborate with the project manager (as well as other members of the marketing team) to develop creative content plans and track how well our client’s content is performing, how engaged followers are, and the overall health of the social media channels.
Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
About You & What You Bring to the Role
- You must LOVE all things social media; obsession welcome. Knowledge of key social media platform guidelines, including, but not limited to, those associated with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Yelp, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest.
- Some experience with photography, graphic design, and photo editing necessary.
- Full understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, Chrome, Facebook, Instagram, HootSuite, Canva, Boomerang, Facebook Business Manager. Experience using CRM, project management software, and time tracking programs a plus.
- Experience in hospitality or a consumer-centric retail environment a plus.
- Interest in food, wine, cocktails, and/or culture preferred.
- Actively engaged in the community events of our client’s neighborhoods with an interest to know more about those areas to better serve our clients.
- Deep social media expertise both from an execution & data standpoint.
- Very strong writing and editing skills. Grammar nerds welcome.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Self-starter who can work independently, but also as a part of a team.
- Motivated problem-solver.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Expert at time management: able to manage multiple and varying priorities at the same time, including those that change daily, while meeting all deadlines and goals.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role, speaking, meeting, and emailing with multiple clients daily. Understanding of appropriate dress and client-facing voice for all external interactions.
- Well versed in budgeting of social media account spending across client accounts.
- Expert in under promising and over delivering.
- Excited to research new social media technology and changes to existing platforms, offer recommendations to client plan changes, based on research, to management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Great sense of humor & love all the internet cat memes.
- 2-4 years hands-on experience managing social properties with consumer-facing channels/messages, preferably in an agency environment.
- Direct experience using social media publishing & analytics tools to manage a volume of inbound messages and evaluate performance of outbound content.
- BA or BS with focus on communication, advertising, and/or marketing.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered with strong writing samples and working interview.
- Required to be able to walk up and down a minimum of two (2) flights of stairs unassisted.
- Required to be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs independently.
- Some local travel required; must have own reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Own smart phone required with data and storage capacity for required applications.
- Fluent in English.
- Full time, based at our Westborough, MA office
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation after 90 days
- Laptop provided
- Eligible for bonuses and commissions
- Work from home opportunities
- Off-site work periodically required
Please apply with your resume, writing samples, and cover letter. When it comes to your cover letter, here’s your chance to shine! Let it showcase your creativity, writing skills, and wit. We’d love to learn a little about how you manage your time and organize yourself. Bonus points for originality – show us why you’re THE person for the job! Links to view your current work and/or profiles encouraged.