From Black History Month to Pride Month, there are several events, holidays, and observances throughout the year that are widely recognized and for which many companies temporarily change their logo and branding. Is your business considering doing so to highlight and show support for an upcoming special event like this? Learn from Vision’s own social media expert and graphic designer Catrina Gardner on how to achieve a smooth rollout and avoid any social media backlash you’ve seen happen.
What You’ll Learn About Logo Redesigns for Events
In this webinar designed for businesses of all sizes—from small business owners to sprawling brands—Catrina guides you through the process of evaluating a logo redesign for events, from the initial stages of brand and business compatibility to the checklist of needs for a full event rollout, including:
- Avoiding branding fallacies, such as “big brands are doing it, so should we.”
- How your business should look at these events from the standpoint of support and allyship.
- Preparing for a logo change – and how it’s never just a logo change.
- Doing your research, building a marketing calendar, and coordinating with your team.
- A practical tutorial on the steps needed to change a logo for an event.
Business Bootcamp: Changing Your Logo for Events
Enjoy the video below or watch it on Facebook. We also have a growing catalog of informative webinars covering other topics on our website and Facebook Page, including further discussions about graphic design like Zero-Cost Graphic Design and Creating Your First Social Media Graphics in Canva. If you have any questions or opinions, leave a comment—we love to hear from our audience!
Further Reading on Graphic Design and Event Marketing
To find more information about logo creation, event marketing, and graphic design, check out our blogs. Here are a few posts you might find helpful:
- 4 Reasons Why Your Corporate Logo is So Important
- Local and National Event Branding for Your Business
- Should You (and How To) Change Your Logo for Events?
- Event Marketing: The Other Half of Event Planning
- 5 Canva Hacks You Didn’t Know Existed
It can be easy to misstep in the world of online branding and social media, especially without insight or consultation with experts. However, as you’ve just seen in our video, you don’t have to go it alone. Vision Advertising is a full-service marketing agency that can help with everything from a quick consult to full brand management. Want to learn more? Contact us today!