It’s no secret that trends and technology change with time, but the pandemic has shifted the evolution of social media into overdrive. Unable to meet face-to-face, most of us turned to technology to maintain communication with one another. In response, the platforms on which we interact have expanded their amenities for both users and businesses. Since the pandemic began, social media has expanded its customization options, especially when it comes to brands. For this reason, our COO, Julia Becker Collins, hosted a remastered version of her social media 101 Business Bootcamp webinar.
What You’ll Learn About Social Media in 2022
This webinar is ideal for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to learn how to implement social media more effectively into their marketing strategies and how to get a jump start on emerging trends in 2022. Our COO, Julia Becker Collins, will provide valuable, up-to-date insights, such as:
- Learning how Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn responded to the pandemic
- Refocusing your attention on the social media platforms most likely to host your ideal client
- Avoiding uninspired cross-posting by speaking the unique language of each platform
- Understanding how social media factors into search engine optimization
- Discovering the strengths, weaknesses, and unique features offered on each platform
- Scheduling out posts in advance while also avoiding the pitfalls of “set it, and forget it”
Business Bootcamp: Social Media 101: Remastering Marketing for 2022
Enjoy the video below or watch it on Facebook. We also have a growing catalog of informative webinars covering other topics on our Facebook Page, including further discussions about social media like Let’s Talk Social Media Trends and Making Social Media Work for You. If you have any questions or opinions, leave a comment – we love to hear from our audience!
Further Reading on Social Media Marketing and Trends
To find more information about marketing on various platforms and modern social media trends, check out our blogs. Here are a few posts you might find helpful:
- Creator vs. Business Instagram Profiles: Which Do I Need for My Brand?
- How To Get Users to Watch Your Instagram Videos
- Taking the Sociopath Out of Social Media for Your Brand
- The 22s: Getting Seen on Social Media
- Using Instagram Hashtags to Increase Brand Exposure
- What is TikTok, and Is It Good for Selling?
It’s not too late to revamp your social media marketing strategy for the new year, and this remastered social media 101 webinar is the perfect place to start. Understanding the changing social media landscape can help your business be amongst the first to take advantage of the newest trends and stand out against the competition. At Vision Advertising, it’s our job to keep up to speed on the latest in social media, and we can develop a marketing plan for clients that incorporates the newest trends. If you’re interested in upgrading your social media presence, contact us today.