Business Bootcamp: Marketing with Podcasts
While podcasts aren’t anything new, their popularity has skyrocketed in recent years, most notably during the pandemic. However, given the variety of marketing outlets available, it’s easy to rely solely on those most familiar to you. But guest-starring on a podcast can do your brand wonders – like catering to niche markets, building audience rapport, and so much more. That’s why COO Julia Becker Collins and Communications Manager Catrina Gardner devoted the latest Business Bootcamp webinar to demystifying the art of marketing with podcasts.
What You’ll Learn About Marketing with Podcasts
Public speaking engagement went out the window with the arrival of COVID. Those who relied on in-person networking to raise awareness of their brand had to turn to alternative means of getting their voice heard. They needed a pivot plan that strictly involved digital communication. In this webinar, COO Julia Becker Collins and Communications Manager Catrina Gardner will offer podcast marketing tips such as:
- Landing guest-speaking gigs on podcasts relevant to your industry
- Building relationships with people within the podcast circuit to establish new networks
- Generating hype before a podcast’s release and offering freebies to increase listenership
- Repurposing podcast interviews using blogs, social media, and your website
- Creating a media kit and bio to send to podcast hosts seeking guest speakers
- Conducting proper podcast etiquette, whether on an audio or video platform
You’ll also be informed of useful resources to find podcasts to guest on and learn scheduling techniques to prevent miscommunication with hosts.
Business Bootcamp: Supercharge Your Marketing with Podcasts
Enjoy the video below or watch it on Facebook. We also have a growing catalog of informative webinars covering other topics on our Facebook Page, including discussions about pivoting your marketing like Facing Crises with Candid Communication and Pivoting Plans in COVID-19: Learning to Adapt. If you have any questions or opinions, leave a comment – we’re always excited to hear from our audience!
Further Reading on Marketing with Podcasts and Virtual Communication
To find more information about connecting with your audience via podcasts, webinars, or other digital means of communication, check out our blogs. Here are a few posts you might find helpful:
- How to Add Captions to Your Instagram Videos
- How To Get Users to Watch Your Instagram Videos
- Marketing Your Business on Instagram Reels
- Public Speaking: Reinventing the Best Marketing for 2021
- Win Sales Remotely by Building Virtual Customer Rapport
- Working from Home: Advice We’re Following and Giving Clients
Marketing with podcasts is a great way to broaden your brand’s reach. As long as your goal is to strike up an intriguing and educational conversation rather than use the podcast as a platform to sell, you’ll earn yourself the adoration of your listeners. At Vision Advertising, we have a lot of experience when it comes to marketing with podcasts, which is why you stand to benefit from our consultation services and public relations expertise. If you’re looking to break into the podcast circuit, contact us today, and we can get you started.