If you know the adage about the tree falling in the woods, you know that the most polished social media post, the best call to action, and the sharpest graphics don’t mean anything without engagement. It’s discouraging to do everything right on social media as a business and fail to get people to see, share, like, comment, and click through on your post – but it doesn’t have to be. Our COO Julia Becker Collins hosted a special episode of the Healing Point Therapeutics’ series, The 22s, where she goes over how you can be seen on social media as a business.
Is Your Social Media Marketing Shouting into The Abyss?
Julia Becker Collins and her team at Vision Advertising have been working with clients since social media was a fad and turned social media to their advantage for clicks, leads, visits, and more. Engagement is a moving target, so Julia will guide you on:
- Understanding exactly what social media engagement is based on your platform
- Breaking down why engagement matters and social media algorithms
- The dos and don’ts of crafting social media statuses
- Boosting engagement through engagement on your end
- Specific tips and tricks for each platform
- Additional resources and further reading
Julia will walk you through this and more from the perspective of a professional social media marketing agency with an eye for small businesses.
How to Watch the Webinar
The 22s is a series hosted by Marisa Fanelli at Healing Point Therapeutics, where guests can listen to 22 minutes of guidance for just $22. Even though the live event has passed, you can purchase the video and watch it whenever and however many times you want. With your purchase, you also get complimentary notes about the session. To secure your own copy of “Shouting Into The Abyss: Getting Your Posts Seen On Social Media,” click the following link:
Further Reading on Social Media Marketing
To find more information about optimizing your business through technology and education, check out our blogs. Here are a few posts you might find helpful:
- Business Bootcamp: Tracking New Social Media Trends
- Using Instagram Hashtags to Increase Brand Exposure
- Business Bootcamp: Finding Sense in Social Media
- What Should Be My Employee Policy for Social Media?
- Branding Your Company’s Leadership on Social Media
- 10 Common Mistakes of Social Media Marketing
Social media can be an excellent tool for small businesses and entrepreneurs, allowing you a level playing field with big brands and a leg up on your competition – if you can do it right. At Vision Advertising, we have years of experience providing social media coaching and providing plans to supplement or even take over your social media marketing. If you’re interested in learning more about the services we provide, contact us today.