BBB Event: Making the Most of Your Marketing Strategy
Marketing is how you shine a spotlight on your business. Without a proper strategy, there’s no road map leading consumers to your storefront. Creating the perfect marketing plan relies on finding an intersection between marketing and business strategy. Since a marketing strategy requires a great deal of foresight and resources, we paired with the Better Business Bureau to host a free webinar aimed at providing business owners with much-needed guidance during these complicated times. Now, grab a pen and paper, and let’s uncover the secrets to making the most of your marketing strategy.
What You’ll Discover About the Value of a Marketing Strategy
Creating a marketing strategy is much more than chasing the next new trend; it’s about reaching your ideal clients on the platforms and in the spaces where they spend their time. Your marketing plan can be a combination of social media outreach, search engine ads, and print ads, but without knowing who you’re selling to, it could all be falling upon deaf ears. To remove the mystery that surrounds creating a unique and effective marketing strategy, our COO Julia Becker Collins teamed up with the Better Business Bureau to conduct an informative webinar teaching business owners and entrepreneurs about:
- Analyzing the three resources necessary for a marketing strategy: time, funds, and expertise
- Avoiding chasing the newest marketing trends without asking how it’ll serve your business
- Setting goals using hard numbers to frame your marketing strategy’s objectives
- Incorporating a detailed timeline to remain focused and motivated on your goals
- Determining the resources you have available to invest in your plan
- Allocating your funds effectively to avoid meager or stagnant results
- Discovering whether the expertise to execute your plan currently exists in your roster
Although you’ll be instructed how to create a measure-twice, cut-once strategy, you must be willing to pivot in the event of a crisis – whether it be internal or societal, as we are experiencing currently.
BBB Webinar: Why You Need a Marketing Strategy
Enjoy the video below or watch it on YouTube or Vimeo. We also have a growing catalog of informative webinars covering other topics on our Facebook page, several interviews with industry-leading experts in our Vision Success Series, and two more BBB webinars coming down the pipeline:
- Thursday, April 15, 2021: Making Social Media Work for You
- Thursday, April 29, 2021: The Best Use of Marketing with Your Resources
Otherwise, put on your learning cap, and if you have any questions or opinions, leave a comment. We’d love to hear from you and answer your inquiries!
Further Reading on Marketing Strategies and Resource Management
To find more information about creating an actionable marketing strategy and how to budget your time and money, check out our blogs. Here are a few posts you may find informative:
- Active Marketing: Why Set-It-and-Forget-It Marketing Doesn’t Work
- How Important is Paid Social Media in Your Marketing Strategy?
- How Much Does It Cost to Work with a Marketing Agency?
- What Kind of Marketing Can Replace Cold Calling?
- What Kind of Marketing is the Best Use of My Resources?
- Why Stopping Marketing Now Will Hurt You Later
Making the most of your marketing strategy will present you with quantifiable results. Through metrics-driven goals and stringent deadlines, you can motivate yourself to perform your own marketing. Of course, marketing oneself is not possible for everyone, as it takes an incredible amount of commitment and your most valuable resource: time. Vision Advertising is here to help you fill in the gaps of your marketing plan or create and fully execute your brand strategy. If you need a trusted agency to carry out your marketing, contact us today.