The pandemic has tested the resolve of company leaders across the board. From budget cuts to pivot plans, businesses have had to adapt rapidly to the changing landscape, which might have resulted in some erratic, uninformed decision-making along the way. However, this tendency to make fear-based reactions in anticipation of perceived dangers can result in wasted energy and resources for your business. That’s why the latest in Vision’s Business Bootcamp webinars sought to provide valuable lessons on leadership decision-making.
What You’ll Discover About the Leadership Decision-Making
Being the leader of a company has never been more difficult than over the past year. Faced with a litany of hurdles and a worldwide pandemic has exacerbated any ensuing consequences of your decision-making. Recognizing these struggles leaders face, our COO Julia Becker Collins released this webinar focused on demystifying the keys to making impactful decisions and what it will take for your business to succeed in the current climate by teaching you about:
- Following a realistic budget before pursuing a dream budget after accomplishing your goals
- Determining whether your time is better spent increasing your knowledge or pursuing sales
- Getting rid of superfluous expenditures to keep your staff employed during the pandemic
- Constantly upkeeping your marketing, despite being temporarily or partially shut down
- Building rapport and trust with clients using transparency in communications and marketing
- Identifying the parts of your business you can control, adjust, and move when pivoting
- Creating and maintaining an identity and an authentic brand online
Also discussed in this webinar is the importance of clear communication with clients. Beyond transparency, your business should be keeping your customers informed of any plans to repivot or temporary changes in your operations, such as revised business hours or pickup or delivery instructions.
Business Bootcamp: The Tough Leadership Calls You’ll Need to Make in 2021
Enjoy the video below or watch it on Facebook. We also have a growing catalog of informative webinars covering other topics on our Facebook page and several interviews with industry-leading experts in our Vision Success Series. If you have any questions or opinions, leave a comment – we’re always excited to hear from our audience!
Further Reading on Leadership and Resource Management
To find more information about defining your roles as a leader and budgeting for your marketing during a crisis, check out our blogs. Here are a few posts you may find informative:
- How Servant Leadership Keeps Companies Together
- How to Encourage Self-Care for Your Remote Team
- In The News: Build bridges: Why the competition isn’t your enemy
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Marketing During a Crisis
- The Importance of Asking Questions as a Professional
- What Kind of Marketing is the Best Use of My Resources?
Leadership decision-making requires forward-thinking: recognizing the obstacles ahead but not being spurred into rash decisions. If there’s one thing you’ll learn from this webinar, it’s that you should never take your foot off the pedal. This is a mantra we’ve been repeating throughout the pandemic. At Vision Advertising, we recognize the importance of maintaining visibility on social media and quickly addressing any public relations incidents, even when businesses aren’t operating at full capacity. If you need some guidance or wish to benefit from these same services, contact us today.