Social Media 201 Webinar: Prioritizing Your Digital Assets
If you’ve watched our Social Media 101 webinar, you’re aware that social media is an incredibly valuable marketing tool. On May 14th, we hosted the sequel webinar, Social Media 201, on Facebook Live to help businesses better establish their social media marketing initiatives. With quarantine still in effect for most businesses, now’s the time to learn how to develop and put your social media marketing strategy to action. For those who were unable to attend the webinar live, it’s available as a permanent video on our Facebook page, complete with viewer comments and questions.
What You’ll Learn to Improve Your Social Media Marketing Efforts
In our Social Media 101 webinar, you learned how to identify your ideal client profile and which social media platforms they use. This webinar dives into creating a strategy to attract your desired audience and how to track data to best serve your company and clients. Our own Chief Operating Officer, Julia Becker Collins, will teach you about:
- Defining online goals to accurately measure the success of a campaign.
- Allocating your time and budget to achieve the best return on investment.
- Tracking social media data through free apps like Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Distinguishing the three areas of paid advertising: likes campaign, boosted posts, and advertising.
- Narrowing the demographics of your advertising to reach a quality audience.
- Responding to and dealing with criticism on review sites.
You’ll find out all this and more – including hashtag strategies and the benefits of video over static images – by watching the full video.
Vision Workshop: Social Media 201
Enjoy the video below or watch it on Facebook. We also have a growing catalog of informative webinars covering other topics on our Facebook page. If you have any questions or opinions, leave a comment – we’ll be sure to get back to you!
Further Reading on Social Media Marketing
To find more information about social media marketing, tracking data, and how to build your strategy, check out our blogs. Here are a few blogs you may find informative:
- Active Marketing: Why Set-It-and-Forget-It Marketing Doesn’t Work
- Branding Yourself on Social Media and Why It Matters
- Online Advertising: A Marketing Agency’s Perspective
- Pay to Win: Why Online Advertising is a Marketing Essential
- Reputation Management: Who Reviews the Reviews?
- What Google Analytics Can Tell You About Your Business
We hope this webinar will help you boost engagement, collect followers, and generate leads, especially during these trying times. To find out when we’ll be hosting our next webinar, visit Vision Advertising’s Workshop Series page. We’ll be regularly updating it throughout the pandemic. And while we love hosting in-office workshops, we’re excited to interact with you online. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date on our announcements and COVID-19 resources or reach out to us to start a discussion.