Social media has long since matured from a digital hangout for younger generations. Nowadays, social media can be used as a tool to convey your brand identity, direct traffic to your website, and generate sales. Last week, we hosted the webinar, Social Media 101, on Facebook Live to help businesses establish an effective social media presence. With the stay-at-home advisory, now’s the time to build a strategy to increase your outreach. For those who were unable to attend the webinar live, it’s available as a two-part video on our Facebook page, complete with viewer comments and questions.
What You’ll Learn About Social Media Marketing
This webinar is intended to help businesses manage a variety of social media platforms, identify their ideal client profile, and engage with their consumers. In the video, you will discover how to maximize your resources and where to spend your time with social media marketing for your business. Our own Chief Operating Officer, Julia Becker Collins, will teach you about:
- Framing your ideal client profile and where that person makes buying decisions.
- Budgeting your time and money to obtain the best return on investment.
- Managing your social media accounts and how to portray your business publicly.
- Engaging with consumer comments and feedback, both positive and negative.
- Tracking your engagement to determine which kind of posts work best for your business.
- Managing different social media platforms and their accompanying demographics.
Vision Workshop: Social Media 101
Enjoy the videos below or watch them on Facebook. We have an ever-increasing catalog of informative webinars on our Facebook page, and if you have any questions or opinions, leave a comment – we’d love to hear from you!
Further Reading on Social Media Marketing
To find more information about social media marketing and framing your ideal client profile, check out our blogs. Here are a few blogs you may find informative:
- B2B Social Media: Picking Your Platforms, Picking Your Battles
- Branding Your Company’s Leadership on Social Media
- Don’t Take the Social Out of Your Social Media Strategy
- How Important is Paid Social Media in Your Marketing Strategy?
- Identifying Your Ideal Client Profiles
- Social Media Platforms; Where Does Your Audience Live?
We hope this webinar will help boost your business’s online visibility and increase engagement, especially in these uncertain times. To find out when we’ll be hosting our next webinar, visit Vision Advertising’s Workshop Series page. While we love hosting in-office workshops, we’re excited about the opportunity to interact with you online. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date on our announcements and COVID-19 resources or reach out to us to start a discussion.