Last month, we ran our second Facebook Live marketing workshop, this time dealing with running an internship program. Now that video stands as a webinar to help you get started with building a plan that both your business and interns can get behind. We’ve been running our program for years: learn in this video what it takes to run a program that won’t just meet college requirements: it’ll make relationships and networks with both those interns and schools for years to come.
What You’ll Learn about Brand Marketing
This FB Live event, titled “Vision Workshop: Running a Successful Internship Program,” gives you the first steps to running an internship program both you and your interns can be proud of. Just like any aspect of your business, the time and energy you invest into your internship program will benefit both you’re your business and your relations with these interns and their colleges. In this video you’ll learn about:
- How to create and manage fantastic internship programs
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of running these programs
- Tips for attracting and recruiting interns
- How your business and staff benefit from these programs
- Setting up interns for success during and after your program
Facebook Live: Running a Successful Internship Program
Further Reading on Internship Programs
Want to learn more? Check out our blogs for more marketing knowledge and execution. Here are a few of our recent blogs on branding:
- My Internship Experience at Vision Advertising
- How Investing in an Internship Program Can Improve Your Company
- In The News: 10 Things I know about… Internship programs
- Why Interning at a Smaller Company is the Right Move
- Can an Intern Do My Marketing?
We hope you had fun watching the video. Interested in being there at the next event? Make sure to check out our Workshop Series page for the dates and times of all our events, online and off. If you’re looking for more hands-on assistance, think about consulting with us and reach out to us to start a discussion today.