“Socialogical Media” a Big Success!
According to the attendees, the most useful aspect of the seminar were:
- reinforcement of proper ettiquette
- sample social media action plan
- the “don’ts” list
- learning why Facebook is more important than my web site
- learning everything I was doing wrong
- applications to use
- lowest common denominator
- putting all the pieces together
That being said, I am very pleased to report that our seminar, Socialogical Media, on Monday, September 13th, at Clark University was a great success. The room was full and everyone had a great time!
Since the items listed above were extremely useful to people, I’ll be sharing a few things in the near future for those that didn’t get to attend for you to download. Once I figure out how, I’m going to try and get the audio up here too. 😉 (If anyone can volunteer some wisdom on mechanics of this, I’m all ears!!)
Thank you everyone that came, I was very happy to see you there and get so many great questions (and laughs!). Looking forward to seeing you at the next event!